Saturday, May 14, 2005

Upon my return ...

I've just returned from Majorca, where I've been recharging the batteries. Upon my return, I found my contributors copy of Surreal Magazine on the mat. It looks an interesting publication, but it was annoying to see they had misspelled my name on the contents page (spelling it Shawn, instead of Shaun), although it was spelt correctly on the actual story page!

The story I sold to Dark Discoveries will appear in issue 5, which will be published in late June. Contents: INTERVIEWS WITH: BRIAN KEENE, MICHAEL LAIMO, CRAIG SPECTOR, MICHAEL A. ARNZEN and SHANE RYAN STALEY (DELIRIUM BOOKS).

FICTION BY: MICHAEL LAIMO (A special Excerpt from THE DEMONOLOGIST), PAUL FINCH, STEVE VERNON, SHAUN JEFFREY, and JOSH ROUNTREE.

NONFICTION: BILL GAUTHIER, DARK REVIEWS

No comments: