Friday, February 17, 2006

Newsletter update

For those who signed up to my newsletter, the free serialised novel, Dark Seduction, which I stared sending out last halloween, has almost reached its climax (for anyone who signs up now, the complete novel is available in the message archives). From the responses I received, people have enjoyed reading it – even those who didn’t think they would read a serialised novel online have written to say how much they look forward to the weekly chapters. Someone else compared the story to something written by Clive Barker, but not as wordy, which is praise indeed (now if only I could be as successful ;-))

When I have sent the final chapter of the novel out, the newsletter will be used for irregular news, the odd giveaway and anything else relevant, so it’s always worth signing up. Just pay me a visit at Shaun Jeffrey. You never know, you might find something you like.

No comments: