Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kindle and doldrums

Firstly, The Kult and Deadfall are now available for the Kindle:

Kult - People are predictable. That's what makes them easy to kill: http://amzn.to/caU4ba

Deadfall - When the dead won't stay dead, there's going to be hell to pay: http://amzn.to/91pRXn

There have been lots of good reviews on Goodreads now for both The Kult and Deadfall, but a number of people still point out that The Kult has spelling and grammatical errors. Now I know what the selling errors are, but the grammatical errors still leave me stumped as I can't spot them - but then I guess if I or the editors had spotted them, they would have been corrected. It's embarrassing, but I hope it doesn't spoil anyone's enjoyment too much.

On the writing front, I'm in a slump. I have a novel to go through but haven't been able to muster up the required enthusiasm. As for writing anything new, I have the ghost of an idea, but nothing concrete, and my lack of enthusiasm leaves me questioning my reason for writing, so I have stalled at the post once more. I'm sure I'll get going soon, but it gets harder and harder to continue. I'm in the literary doldrums, wondering what's the point of it all ...

No comments: