Sunday, January 20, 2013

Warhammer 40k, Heldrake



Okay, the next model I've attempted to paint, is the Heldrake. The Heldrake is a mechanical flying creature, a Chaos fusion of flesh, metal and bone which preys upon both troops and vehicles alike. With a pair of huge claws that it uses to rip apart enemy units, the Hell Drake utilises surprise tactics to swoop down from the skies and deliver enemy troops to their doom. This one is fitted with a baleflamer, which spews daemonic fire.

It took me about three days to finish painting ( I made the mistake of assembling most of it first, which made it trickier to tackle), and I decided to have a little fun with it and mix it up so that it's not all one colour. All that's left to do now is the base.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks a bit like Ridley from Metroid.

Shaun said...

But without the tail :)

al ghadeer said...

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بشمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات جنوب الرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف مكيفات سبليت
اسعار تنظيف المكيفات
اسعار تنظيف المكيفات السبلت
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالخرج
كم سعر تنظيف مكيف سبليت
فنى مكيفات بالرياض
شركة صيانة مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالظهران
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بسيهات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بعنك
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بصفوى
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مكيفات ببقيق
نتيجة الثانوية العامة 2019

Juan said...

I am writting from italy, I was cured by Dr Jekawo a traditional herbal doctor whom has cured many diseases like hiv/aid,herpes,diabetes,parkinson,als,hepatitis, cancer. I was told by a friend of mine to contact Dr Jekawo and after i contacted him he then prepare a herbal medicines for me that cured my hepatitis and prostate cancer completely after drinking his herbal medicines for 15 days. I am so grateful right now and I feel like sharing this here so anyone can get heal by Dr Jekawo. his email contact details is : drjekawo@gmail.com he cure so many disease and they call him a great healer.

Thank you blog admin.